In today’s rapidly evolving world and with advances in technology, criminals are attacking organizations on the web. From online criminals accessing personal bank accounts, to ransomware hackers pulling confidential information from a corporate organization, the need for security in the cyber world is essential.
“We are seeing a mounting risk as so many organizations are being dominated by the many criminal elements looming in cyberspace,” said David Ross, President and CEO of TriCorps Security. “You have to look no further than the daily news to see the success that hackers are having across the industry.”
Earlier this year, TriCorps Security partnered with Future Point of View to develop a way to provide cybersecurity risk solutions to organizations. This partnership created TriCorps Cybersecurity. Combining more than thirty years of experience in both law-enforcement and technology, TriCorps Cybersecurity takes a proactive, in-depth approach to meet the cybersecurity needs of organizations large and small.
TriCorps Cybersecurity services include:
- Internal and External Cybersecurity Assessments: Looking for security weaknesses both along the perimeter and within a network.
- Remediation Planning: Devising plans that ensures all problems uncovered are addressed quickly, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Executive and Employee Training and Testing: Training that will arm organizations with the ever-evolving knowledge needed to prevent security attacks as well as testing a corporate staff’s susceptibility to the most common infiltration tactics.
- Governance Consulting: Improve processes, rules, and systems to protect from unwanted cyber threats.
- Network Vulnerability Monitoring: Ensures corporate networks security with constant checks and vulnerability alerts.
- Forensic and Incident Management: Once a breach has occurred, we are able to help manage and review the incident.
TriCorps Security looks forward to this partnership, and the services it will allow us to provide organizations to keep their networks secure.
For more information about eLearning course, private employee workshops, or other protective services that TriCorps Security can offer, visit www.tricorpscyber.com or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone: 405.359.3910