Join Our Team
Looking for a job? Click here to apply today!
Pre-employment or New Employees
If you’ve just applied for a job, or have yet to work, we’ve compiled a new hire check list to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible:
- Get hired. Track the status of your application through Kwantek. The corporate office does not make hiring decisions, as these are left directly up to the managers.
- Complete all paperwork on the Efficient Forms website. This includes entering your information and reviewing and signing company policies.
- Upload documents to Efficient Forms. You’ll be required to submit ID’s, a voided check for direct deposit, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Get approved by Manager. You should receive email notification once approved.
- Sign In for eHub (see below). The Corporate Office will send you instructions on how to sign in once you’re in our system.
- Get acquainted with the eHub Dashboard.
- Confirm all your information is accurate.
You will not be allowed to work until you’ve completed all these steps!
All current employees need access to eHub to view their upcoming schedule, review and verify time worked prior to receiving a paycheck, and prepare incident reports.
Once you’ve been hired, you’ll receive a welcome email with your employee ID and instructions on accessing eHub.
If you do not know your User ID, please contact your manager or the corporate office at (405) 621-9006.
Managers can access our Work Order Forms here.
Employee of the Month
Jeremy W. – Texas
While on duty at a client’s construction location, Jeremy started his third nightly round and noticed movement in a vehicle in the front employee parking area. Once the individuals realized Jeremy saw them, one individual exited the vehicle, got into a second vehicle and left the parking lot through the electric gate. Since this area is protected electronically, TriCorps reported the incident to the client, and the client checked all card entries after normal business hours.
After a short investigation it was revealed that the employee had been using company property as a location for secure personal meetings, resulting in trespassing charges.
Thank you, Jeremy, for your attention to detail and service to others. Congratulations on being named employee of the month!
Hiring employees who are customer-centric is vital to any organization that wants to exceed customer expectations. Employee actions need to be genuine—because delivering service is not just about what people do, but how they do it. The combination of hiring great people who want to provide great customer service with the training that enables them to do so in the service moment can be a powerful formula for continued success.
We at TriCorps understand that world-class customer service goes beyond simply showing up. We know that we must be intentional in everything we do and say, we have to look professional and sharp, and we have to remember our core principles (brand promises) in order to consistently deliver excellent service.