Join Our Team
Looking for a job? Click here to apply today!
Pre-employment or New Employees
If you’ve just applied for a job, or have yet to work, we’ve compiled a new hire check list to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible:
- Get hired. Track the status of your application through Kwantek. The corporate office does not make hiring decisions, as these are left directly up to the managers.
- Complete all paperwork on the Efficient Forms website. This includes entering your information and reviewing and signing company policies.
- Upload documents to Efficient Forms. You’ll be required to submit ID’s, a voided check for direct deposit, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Get approved by Manager. You should receive email notification once approved.
- Sign In for eHub (see below). The Corporate Office will send you instructions on how to sign in once you’re in our system.
- Get acquainted with the eHub Dashboard.
- Confirm all your information is accurate.
You will not be allowed to work until you’ve completed all these steps!
All current employees need access to eHub to view their upcoming schedule, review and verify time worked prior to receiving a paycheck, and prepare incident reports.
Once you’ve been hired, you’ll receive a welcome email with your employee ID and instructions on accessing eHub.
If you do not know your User ID, please contact your manager or the corporate office at (405) 621-9006.
Managers can access our Work Order Forms here.
Employee of the Month
Sednel C. – Florida
On March 22, 2020, Sednel was at his post, which is located just inside the front gate of a neighborhood when loud crash drew his attention towards the main road, where he observed a vehicle strike a tree at a high rate of speed.
Sednel immediately ran towards the crash site finding an elderly female in the driver’s seat suffering from serious injuries. Sednel assisted the victim, making her as comfortable as possible while waiting for EMS to arrive.
The local fire department and EMS arrived declaring the victim a “Trauma Alert” requesting a “Med Flight” to transport her to the hospital. We learned later that this victim survived her injuries.
Sednel’s immediate response and quick action assisting the victim contributed to her survival and safety of others in the immediate area.
It is for the actions described above in addition to his constant dedication to duty, his positive attitude, and his excellent customer service that Sednel is the Employee of the Month!
TriCorps truly believes that quality customer service is critical to providing world-class security. We expect our officers to excel at assisting people and doing what they can to help our clients enjoy their experience. TriCorps has carefully crafted a customer service training program that helps set clear and precise expectations and provides the tools necessary for our employees to deliver outstanding customer service.