Join Our Team
Looking for a job? Click here to apply today!
Pre-employment or New Employees
If you’ve just applied for a job, or have yet to work, we’ve compiled a new hire check list to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible:
- Get hired. Track the status of your application through Kwantek. The corporate office does not make hiring decisions, as these are left directly up to the managers.
- Complete all paperwork on the Efficient Forms website. This includes entering your information and reviewing and signing company policies.
- Upload documents to Efficient Forms. You’ll be required to submit ID’s, a voided check for direct deposit, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Get approved by Manager. You should receive email notification once approved.
- Sign In for eHub (see below). The Corporate Office will send you instructions on how to sign in once you’re in our system.
- Get acquainted with the eHub Dashboard.
- Confirm all your information is accurate.
You will not be allowed to work until you’ve completed all these steps!
All current employees need access to eHub to view their upcoming schedule, review and verify time worked prior to receiving a paycheck, and prepare incident reports.
Once you’ve been hired, you’ll receive a welcome email with your employee ID and instructions on accessing eHub.
If you do not know your User ID, please contact your manager or the corporate office at (405) 621-9006.
Managers can access our Work Order Forms here.
Employee of the Month
Zach R. – Oklahoma City
When an employee at Zach’s post had a medical emergency, Zach was calm and professional, and relied on his training while he connected the defibrillator and gave direction to others helping on the scene. Zach is highly commended by everyone he works with, and we are thankful to have him as a part of the TriCorps family! Congratulations on being named TriCorps’ employee of the month!
Knowing your organization’s cultural values is a critical component to providing excellent customer service. If you understand how to provide excellent service, you can deliver it to clients. At TriCorps, we believe in three key principles that shape our culture and ensure that we’re delivering world-class service. You may have been a part of a training where you’ve heard these discussed or may have heard them from your supervisor.