Join Our Team
Looking for a job? Click here to apply today!
Pre-employment or New Employees
If you’ve just applied for a job, or have yet to work, we’ve compiled a new hire check list to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible:
- Get hired. Track the status of your application through Kwantek. The corporate office does not make hiring decisions, as these are left directly up to the managers.
- Complete all paperwork on the Efficient Forms website. This includes entering your information and reviewing and signing company policies.
- Upload documents to Efficient Forms. You’ll be required to submit ID’s, a voided check for direct deposit, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Get approved by Manager. You should receive email notification once approved.
- Sign In for eHub (see below). The Corporate Office will send you instructions on how to sign in once you’re in our system.
- Get acquainted with the eHub Dashboard.
- Confirm all your information is accurate.
You will not be allowed to work until you’ve completed all these steps!
All current employees need access to eHub to view their upcoming schedule, review and verify time worked prior to receiving a paycheck, and prepare incident reports.
Once you’ve been hired, you’ll receive a welcome email with your employee ID and instructions on accessing eHub.
If you do not know your User ID, please contact your manager or the corporate office at (405) 621-9006.
Managers can access our Work Order Forms here.
Employee of the Month
Casey J. – Texas
Casey was on duty early morning and discovered a disabled vehicle without lights or emergency flashers blocking the road near the site he worked. After inspecting the vehicle, Casey found the driver asleep. Upon further inspection, Casey discovered the vehicle appeared to have been in an accident with fluids and debris under and around the vehicle. Casey immediately notified first responders and setup cones and strobe lights to detour traffic. Casey knocked on the windows for a couple minutes to wake up the driver. The man woke up, expressed he wasn’t feeling well and had noticeable injuries to his head.
The ambulance arrived first and checked the driver’s injuries. Law enforcement arrived soon after, and discovered that the man had been drinking while driving. The driver was taken into custody for a DUI. Law enforcement requested that TriCorps remain by the vehicle to detour traffic until the tow truck arrived to remove the disabled vehicle. Casey, thank you for your focus and attention to detail. Congratulations on being named employee of the month!
TriCorps truly believes that quality customer service is critical to providing world-class security. We expect our officers to excel at assisting people and doing what they can to help our clients enjoy their experience. TriCorps has carefully crafted a customer service training program that helps set clear and precise expectations and provides the tools necessary for our employees to deliver outstanding customer service.