Join Our Team
Looking for a job? Click here to apply today!
Pre-employment or New Employees
If you’ve just applied for a job, or have yet to work, we’ve compiled a new hire check list to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible:
- Get hired. Track the status of your application through Kwantek. The corporate office does not make hiring decisions, as these are left directly up to the managers.
- Complete all paperwork on the Efficient Forms website. This includes entering your information and reviewing and signing company policies.
- Upload documents to Efficient Forms. You’ll be required to submit ID’s, a voided check for direct deposit, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Get approved by Manager. You should receive email notification once approved.
- Sign In for eHub (see below). The Corporate Office will send you instructions on how to sign in once you’re in our system.
- Get acquainted with the eHub Dashboard.
- Confirm all your information is accurate.
You will not be allowed to work until you’ve completed all these steps!
All current employees need access to eHub to view their upcoming schedule, review and verify time worked prior to receiving a paycheck, and prepare incident reports.
Once you’ve been hired, you’ll receive a welcome email with your employee ID and instructions on accessing eHub.
If you do not know your User ID, please contact your manager or the corporate office at (405) 621-9006.
Managers can access our Work Order Forms here.
Employee of the Month
Eugene B. -Washington, DC
Eugene started his career with TriCorps Security in May of 2019. As an Associate Pastor at his local church, he understands the key principles of both our client and TriCorps Security. Eugene takes great pride in his personal appearance, and it shows through his consistently impeccable uniform.
Since Eugene started with TriCorps, he has excelled at each post he has worked. Eugene always has a great attitude and is always wearing a smile. He is always willing to assist both with covering open posts as well as mentoring new officers.
For these reasons, in October 2020, the managers in Washington, DC decided to promote Eugene to Corporal’s rank. Eugene has since taken on the role with great pride. The client has noticed significant improvements to both the morale and the security force altogether with the implementation of the new Corporal position and Eugene’s addition to the Supervisory Team. Great work, Eugene!
Joey Bezio, Corporate HSE Manager
Fatigue is defined as extreme tiredness that results in mental and/or physical exhaustion and can hinder an employee’s ability to perform work safely and effectively. Fatigue in the workplace not only impacts a workers’ mental and physical health, but it can also impact the safety of those around them, as well as their capacity to function. Its side‐effects include decreased performance and productivity and an increase in the potential for errors in judgement, which may result in injuries. Read more…