Introducing TriCorps’ COVID-19 Temperature Checks
COVID-19 Temperature Checks is a skin temperature screening service provided by TriCorps that provides a non-invasive and rapid temperature reading for employees, patrons, vendors, or visitors to places where people gather. As companies, non-profits, churches, and other organizations recover and reopen from the COVID-19 crisis, re-thinking how we screen those we gather with is imperative. TriCorps can help your organization mitigate health risks from the spread of viruses such as the Coronavirus, Influenza, etc.
Option One: Hand-Held Screening:
TriCorps personnel can be assigned, along with their current duties, to operate hand-held skin temperature screening devices as part of their post duties. Security personnel are trained in proper social distancing and how to obtain accurate temperature readings via a professional medical-grade, non-contact thermometer.
The thermometer instrument will be:
- Professional, medical-grade
- Provide a one-second reading
- No-touch, infrared scan
- Doctor’s office accuracy
- Can store multiple temperature readings
Option Two: Thermal Temperature Screening Cameras:
Another option with COVID-19 Temperature Checks is a simple, affordable thermal imaging solution designed to automate body temperature screening using skin temperature. This technology was developed and calibrated to deliver accurate skin temperature measurements while observing social distancing protocols.
In seconds, advanced analytics detect a face, identify the most reliable facial features for measurement, and displays an alert if a person is warmer than the preconfigured alarm temperature. The equipment can be installed in lobbies, hallways, and other key access points to assist businesses, institutions, and venues create a safer environment for their workforce, customers, and guests. The system is easy to use and can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Thermal imaging technology has been used globally for years as a rapid, non-invasive way to measure skin temperature. This equipment uses infrared thermal imaging technology, a temperature-controlled heat source, and software to measure and screen for skin temperature accurately.
- Designed and calibrated for skin temperature – Unlike typical industrial thermal cameras, this technology was specifically designed and developed for precise skin temperature mea- surements and includes a fixed heat source to maximize accuracy.
- Allows for social distancing – Non-contact, non-invasive screening eliminates contact be- tween screening personnel and participants during measurements.
- Fast, automated screening – In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, finds the most accurate spot to measure, and displays a pass / fail alert.
- Archiving – A snapshot image of each person scanned, along with the date, time, and tem- perature, are stored locally.
- Proven Technology – Thermal imaging has been tested, studied, and deployed globally for years in skin temperature measurement applications.
- Affordable – Priced significantly lower than other thermal screening solutions.